Sunday, 6 May 2012

Insecure


I'm afraid .

I have this 'luck' of having awesome people around. No matter where i go , i have friends to help me.

When i had to apply for scholarships during form 5, my friend helped me to print whatever documents /
lend me their internet to apply when my modem was down .

My friends' mom even helped me to cut out all those school advertisements for me.

I rejected Taylors' and went to INTI alone.
I had a childhood friend who taught me where to eat and how to get home from Nilai

Then i met awesome classmates who always brought me out to makan
Funniest thing was , they always asked me what to eat , and i always answered MCD.
Even if i was tired and not gonna join them for a meal, they used MCD as baits and never failed to make me go.

Then i have LEOs who lifted me when i was down
Although not all of them came to help when i was down , sometimes i was even in their 'gossips' ,
they still helped me when i needed anything.
And also because of LEO , i met a girl who listened to me , a zombie who could accompany me to supper no matter how late it was , a mama who always let me a place to stay and took care of me, a bestie who always brought me out when i needed some fresh air and scolded some assholes together with me ( your bf too, kns sometimes,but still helped me everytime i needed help ) and also a 'blockmate' who helped me in everything .

I can't list out all of them. But seriously Thank You. Even a cheer up / I like you as my emo statuses' comment does cheer me up , a lot.

Not to mention all those besties in Subang.

You guys...are really awesome.


I'm so afraid. Now i'm going a new campus alone. Although there too, i have a junior and 2 Seniors , i'm still afraid . This 'luck' can you please don't go ?


I think i forgot how to survive. Anyway,

I must be Okay. i have no choice, no ?







No comments:

Post a Comment