Friday, 18 May 2012

Heroes

taken by cicak 
I don't know if the photographer was meant to take it this way
but i do feel something when i see this picture.

It's obviously Danbo is in the sink

But but , at first glance , i thought of it asking for a hug when it's in trouble !

Or i'm thinking too much. Haha.
Anyway , we do need help all the time
Nobody is ever independent enough.
Don't you think so ?


Everybody has a Hero in it . kinda subjective for ya to see it .

Daddy is a Hero . Mommy too a superwoman.
I love them so much that ... i will have to give up what i want .

Many of you must be wondering why did i choose actuarial science out of nowhere.
I, too, quite surprise of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment