Monday, 14 May 2012

Anything

Cute right awwwww :3
Seriously , getting over pasts is easier said than done.
Sometimes , the present is so suffering that we often lose myself

My goal of the year is to be a happy girl no matter what happens
When you're over , you find that getting over isn't that hard
all you have to do is to give time some time
It's hard at the hurtful moment
But soon , we will forget the pain .


Nerd joke to share :P

when you like/love someone , you will have him/her all over your head all the time .
I do not like the feeling .
I used to enjoy to have someone in my mind , or to be in someone's mind
However , i do not like it now.
It's distracting .
And when you have to break , the feeling will be getting from bad to worse.

I think i'm so gotta be #forever alone .___.

I don't have time for anything .

or ,

i don't have guts to accept anything .

or,

I don't even want to fight for what i want ( it can be anything )



However,i'm really enjoying to have no one in mind now.
Especially when i see others are suffering . *evil

No comments:

Post a Comment