Wednesday, 16 May 2012

I hate it

genting
I'm really pissed . Of what ?

I saw a friend has been overly sad on facebook for long .
He has just been listed as my favourite friend !
Although we're not close , i still try to cheer the friend up ( Not often but anyways...tried )

I was trying to have a bet with him

'If he can stop emo-ing for 1 month , i will pos laju a present for him "

Yeaps because he once tagged me in a online shop's picha
He seems pretty liking the stuff so i believe it would be good.

Then for me to tell , he used

'im going off soon , tell la , 5 4 3 2 1 0 good night''

I hate this and i hate this and i hate this !
I don't like the counting down thingy seriously !!

If you think this is a funny reason to get angry with, i will tell ya why !
Because all the lousy memoirs surges back !!

yes i don't get angry easily but i do take things i hate bloody serious

Ohhh Fuck .

No comments:

Post a Comment