![]() |
| Ding tea ! |
She's the one who shops with me the most haha
We had lunch in our old place - Old town kopitiam City Square
She got a new skirt and i got two masks and hair serum.
Cotton on is still expensive so this time we have had nothing back !
I was finding a pair of shoes. All out of my budget. :(
Sometime i really don't understand why those non-branded shoes are selling at the almost same price with branded shoes !
But gotta admit that they look better than the brown dull comfort wears.
Haha.
Anyway, one thing interesting about Sally is..
Her elder sister, younger brother and younger sister are all hating guys talk to sally but than peeza.
they are so cute lol.
That's end the day! We had ding tea in jusco :D
I was kinda pissed off just now.
I got no key for my condo !
So all the plan is canceled for the weekend.
i was really gotta scold the person edy and i...tahan.
then i found out it wasn't her fault also.
Anyway....
My temper is really changing. lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment