Just wait ! I do get disappointments all the time but..
it always ends up something better
Even it doesn't ,
you must have learnt something.
| Audrey Hepburn |
Anyway, i still gotta be happy
The sexiest curve of a woman is her smile :)
| Audrey Hepburn |
How shall I sum up my life? I think I've been particularly lucky. Does that have something to do with faith also? I know my mother always used to say, 'Good things aren't supposed to just fall in your lap. God is very generous, but he expects you to do your part first.' So you have to make that effort. But at the end of a bad time or a huge effort, I've always had - how shall I say it? - the prize at the end. My whole life shows that.
-- Audrey Hepburn

No comments:
Post a Comment