Sunday, 3 March 2013

I said i wanna go I-city and there was i
He was good
No?
( Also french village, ikano and many many more. Sg we almost went but din make it cuz broke up before the trip , broga was TBA,if he ever had a thought of bring the next gf going, i am sure i will be damn sad but it also can confirm that he was looking for a rebound. Rebound isn't based on love. But having a rebound doesn't mean he still wants back the pasts anyway )
Or i miss the happy me 
I can never be sure about this.

It was the thought that was killing slow .

Sometimes , we tend to stuck inside the dark clouds and unable to make a way out.
Now i am calm and i want to try my best to describe the feelings out.

I felt down since Wednesday night and continously until sunday evening. 
From Thursday to Sunday , i didn't eat anything. 
I only stuffed myself with a few bites of whole grain bread without any jam when my stomach was feeling funny.
I love my parents and i am loving the body they gave me. I wouldn't want to get gastric or anything so..
i had few bites when i really couldn't eat anything . It was the best i could do.
I was really depressed and the old habits were all coming back.
Lying on bed and unable to do what i should do.
I called home to make myself better by listening to my mom
My best friends called me

This is the time i was consciously knowing that i was going to fall , fall and fall
I needed get rid of the sadness immediately or i will simply lose the thought of being okay again
I tried very hard not to think , i couldn't.
then i went to sleep, i was finally free when i was sleeping
How sad it could be, when i opened my eyes, it was still the feeling of him with me , and i didn't want to wake up anymore , then i went back to sleep again.
This is how i wasted my time.
I woke up when my stomach was having emergency call for input. Pain. 
then i woke up for a bite.

*taken on X'mas

We broke up before Christmas and I was fine before Christmas
I did find him few times .
It can be some texts like Merry X'mas, Happy New Year , Happy CNY
*I called on 31/12/2013 for Happy New Year but he hung up my call

Before CNY , i used my room mate's phone to msg him to explain things
when i think i am okay already
i didn't expect for a reply but i think i should have done what i should have done long ago 
Then life goes on

I knew he got a gf later. I was very surprised as he told me (+his fren) he won't be in relationship so fast because he's scared
 I didn't get any sad reaction or anything.
I was just kaypoh to know is she pretty
 ( Normal reaction k...i believe some of you're thinking about it right now if you don't know who is it )

One week ++++ later , i thought of him
I thought he is okay edy since got gf liao
then i went and find him
Hope he can explain things like i did
he ignored
i went nilai then...he ignored

This is the only time i started to be crazy and sad.
I started to find him desperately
I felt as if i was a joke
People all know who's his gf
and i didn't know

His gf told me she couldn't sleep on Vday's eve..
and wtf i really didn't know anything
Later when i found out , i was taking it easy too
""chehhh, it was you'' like that to her..
then still normal. 
His gf even asked me why do i hate him and stuff
i didn't tell.

Then...when he ignored me
everything i suppressed seems to reach a limit
i broke down
i am dead
i am that childish weiwei again

I do not know why i smile smile go find him
he needs to react so BIG
then i always ended up crying and emo back 
:(



I do not know why i always cannot accept ''detachment''
People left , people passed away , even dogs (patients) die.. i also sad
my dog died i went hysteric 

i have zero EQ 
i do not how to control my emotions
i am cool alll the time
How you being sarcastic or mean
i can be still cool
But whenever it comes to relationship and pride-concerns
i die

I believe if that day , 
i am able to control my emotion  ( He too )
things will become better

There's still some faith left in me
and i am doing what i can to make myself better.

I miss the feeling of being loved by him.


then i started a new account 
only adding ppl i know
privacy was set

and i blocked him 


He will not be the only who decide when is the right time to be okay back.


:))







No comments:

Post a Comment