Talking about Karma,
this was coming back too fast.
Returning Banana with all coins ,
He then used it to pay for the drink
then i gave RM10 for the drink and all the changes were coming back to me
omg.
lol
Then i talked about John about uhmm
He borrowed RM20 from me and returned me all 20 and 10 cents !!
for RM20 !!
Then he came on the night itself
damn
KAWAII TUESDAY
And i was called fei po the whole night
=.=
I really cannot tahan my fringe already
i wanted to keep it long uhmm so...
this is the picture i didn upload last time
:P
My makan mates all balik kampung already
I jio Ninja for dinner and we were really sporting
Went KLCC after dinner straight !
And this idea was produced in a life
haha
Ninja is pretty but wanna be boyish !
i wanna see her with long hair !
I saw gong cha and i remembered i hurt this guy before
I am sorry
:(
Awesome , no?
hehe
10.00pm @ Samsung @_@
so many people love stars ? :PP
(galaxy)
inside LRT
OH and
i helped my housemate to cook ABC soup
ever since he left,
i have never stepped into the kitchen to cook anymore
used to cook soup/ veggies/chicken for him too
( although spaghetti were more often hahahah)
I am not hurt anymore
oh yeahh babe <3
Missing you doesn't mean that i am still loving you
:D












No comments:
Post a Comment