Sunday, 17 March 2013

My Saturday and Sunday

 
Keep on making salads recently and Yong Wei's pic is my favourite pic
*Same ingredients anyway /__\*

After a hectic and chaotic week , it came a boring weekend
It was the second time of 'boring weekend' since the first day of class
Still,
hate lonely Saturday
Started feeling emo /__\


Went makan at pat kin pat san with Ly Heng ++after TOI test
i screwed the test again
Had my favourite Honey Milk !
One of the best thing ever ! 
Cheer a little. :)

Xuan asked me to go to midvalley and i rejected
Avoid going to places with tonnes of memoirs for now lol

I forgot about Leo nasi lemak makan trip because i have swapped my facebook account
The friend who always fetched me did not remind me this time / offered a ride
Things changed over time no ?
They used to say i will forget about them once i got new friends in UTAR
The fact is - I did not
I introduced my housemates and i got abandoned
And got abandoned once more 

Sometimes ..i think i do not need to force myself to fit in the group
I can't then i can't
They are very friendly and super nice friends
But you just simply do not belong to the group
Let's just keep it that way
:))

I talked to Seth and He did make me feel better too
Thanks Seth !


Then i went for dinner at newly opened shop in prima with Wee Sheng, Alfert , Ly heng and her room mate
Much happier
They went for Ucha after that
Heavy rain + thunder 
Alfert was 'invited' to cut hair with me lolz
but in the end i didn't cut 
Made him have to spend so much on hair 
I felt super bad :(

Before dinner

Back home and started random chat *again*
Then Derrick Ng was here from INTI ! 
Lol.



Shuwei fetched him from wangsa maju lrt and he said wangsa maju station is pretty
His first time coming here x)
2 hours trip yo

Makan with him at pat kin pat sun again ( lol)
I had honey milk one more time !


Then we went Studio89 for a drink
My first Malibu 
x)

He was forced to spare his ears for my singing later !
I felt so down and we went cheong k at ipop
We had the biggest room yay !
lol

back home at around 3.30am

Couldn't sleep at night
At around 12 or 1 i received a news from my dad that my cousin has passed away
i couldn't really accept it until i got home at 330
you know
you just..don't believe
until you open your facebook account and saw your uncles aunties heart-aching posts
We weren't that close but still
he was part of my childhood
he is my family
no?
I felt regret for unable to go back to send him the last journey
I did cried a little last night
He's a nice guy
He is funny and humorous
Whenever he is , he brings laughter to all of us..

x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x

It's Sunday

Shuwei and Yongwei was out
Leo club stuff isn't going smoothly
My relatives are leaving
My loved ones are leaving
Friends ditched me and all these stuff

I must really thank Derrick for being crazy and making my Sat and Sun better
:))

Had lunch with Derrick, Wee Sheng and Alfret  x)
Derrick and Wee Sheng were from the same secondary school !

Ly Heng cooked today !!
And she did not forget me this time
hahahahah
Love her for that
<3 <3 <3


ABC soup , veggies with prawn and Pork
They were niceeeeee
<3

Ly Heng cooked and we needed to wash the dishes
aiya
Two people are more than enough to wash the dishes right
Lazy girls are usually pretty and i am pretty
>__<



Ly heng the supervisor lol !
Seriously she is jaga-ing if the plates are clean enough! 

Walked back and i am home now
Should start doing my works now
:))





No comments:

Post a Comment