Thursday, 21 March 2013

Hippie !


I am Happy !!! xD

I went to PV128 for a hairdresser but IT WAS CLOSING !
i really buey tahan my hair already

So i took a scissors,
and cut my hair by myself ;PP

Then i jadi banyak high !!
Whooh !

I was so damn bu she de to cut the hair one..
I finally made up my mind to cut whooh

Hair can be grown back
Boyfriend can also be found again! 
(lol emo queen , 2013 :P )


She said i look like a pup here /_\






Life is beautiful if you see it that way.

Met advisor today

There's a system in UTAR that you will have to meet your academic advisor every semester and...judging from my past performance and current results , this is the summary of what my advisor has said.....

" There's something in you , but you do not know what and you're quite lost. Don't make yourself to be like this , this means that you do not love yourself. If you are unable to find the problem and solve it, the situation will only become worse and not going to go any better. Meet a counselor .. ” 

I promise,

I will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment