Monday, 25 February 2013

Talking with friends

A moment ago , i felt so awkward.
Can you guess what did i actually do ?
I asked Stephen's current girlfriend is Stephen's current girlfriend pretty.
*facepalm*

Yeah she's someone i know , and we did chat a few times before
I liked her on the first day we met b'cuz i think she's very outgoing
But i didn't know few months later,  it's her !
*awkward die * =_='

I told his best friend.. i was kind of taking this as a joke
it's so funny
'cuz last time we chat, he said S hasn't told him who is the girl and he didn't even know the fb name
I thought he knew and kacau kacau only :(
But uhm i got scolded
it never feels good right
Another dude told me guys can't stand sulking much . ( his sulking = emo)
about problems which can't be solved
So it's better to tell to the girls buddies
Okay wo huo gai x(

I called my dear gay pedo and told him about this
We chatted for 44 minutes about relationships thingy
I told him that she asked me what did he do to make me hate him so much
I hesitated and my housemate asked me to tell but uhmm
I didn't. My dear gay pedo also asked me not to! Be kind be good
Things are better off untold

Shall wish them all the best
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment