I am not perfect but
"No one is perfect' should not be an excuse for my imperfections
I had attitude problems
I was spoilt at home , seriously
Mom told me the same thing
When i go out , don't be a princess anymore
they don't have to go along with what you want
Referring to the previous post about
"Emo and childish"
I might be very childish before
But it was many years ago
I met people , i see things, i have changed
Not in 360 degrees but i am improving
Only the besties feel that changes
temper was improving and stuff
However
Others were following their first impression of me
A tells B , B tells C
this is how all of these followed me
what more i know many people
The worst of all is
these people who point their fingers at me , barely know me
might even talk less than 5 times with me
what they know about me is what they hear from people
or they might not even meet me before !
that's why i got frustrated
In UTAR,
at least all of these did not follow me
I started new here
people know the new me
Maybe the 'emo' thingy was still haunting me due to FACEBOOK
but uhm
at least things get better.
i am not telling you that i am great
in fact , i suck big time
i have so so so many flaws to change
laziness and stuff
arhhhhhhhhh.
anyway
i am telling you that
When you allow prejudice to blind your eyes, you can never see changes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recalling the secondary school time when all of us were texting each other everyday
Talking craps , gossips and lovey-dovey with crushes
When i received a text from my crush , i went over the moon
Kinda miss that time.
:(
oh what i did some meaningful stuff today
and i used smses. :)
i was lying on my bed and got so bored and started thinking is there anyone i need to say sorry or any friendship that i can fix
- I said sorry to a friend who i wei2 nan2 before for my own relationship problem . Not forgetting a 'thank you' for his help .
- I said sorry to Michelle Tiffany Ng because i ranted at her when i got too sad. Oh wait , it was a funny sorry message hahaha and she accepted it funnily too >__<
- I text-ed a friend who i think that he is a liar and jerk and resembled a bastard and so ego and we fought and attacked each other but uh i texted him to ask for peace. But in the message i think i did lecture him a little too because what he did was... >_< . hahaha
And michelle asked me to turn her photo but i am lazy
so yeah.....Tadah !! nicer one. Sally's cracked iphone...the one and only effect in the world !! Don't pray pray
I know i suck at expressing myself
the closer the people with me , the harder for me to express gratitude or love
so
damn la.
You know i love you
*gooosebumps*


No comments:
Post a Comment