Monday, 28 January 2013


For everyone i meet , i think how will my life be if each of you didn't exist in my world.

I will have never been to some places if it wasn't you ;
I will not meet some new friends or have some new gangs / be invovled ;
I will not know B if there isn't A ;
I will not start up LEO club and form a new team , and this is how each of us know each other better;
I will not have relationship with someone if you haven't introduced us ;
if there weren't you and you , i will not learn to be independent or care a little lesser (in a bad way lol)

I appreciate the existence of many people
most of the people would not care..
and the more saddening as it sounds..
Some people left after creating bonding
or being kicked away by the group he/she formed

Some people brought us all together and we took him/her for granted
did we ever feel thankful?

In UTAR
Wee Sheng brought me to the group
Kelly fetched all of us to Pavillion in the first semester
Ly heng gathered all the group together ( although always forgot me ;P )
Mr Yeoh's french class brought the gays together
Professional ethics this subjects lets me know about some new friends today

We always overlooked little tiny thing.

The worst of all , we sometime...forgot who started the ''attachment", which we call it as

Friendship.







No comments:

Post a Comment