Thursday, 3 January 2013

Emo and Childish

Since it's a new year , i think there is a need for me to clarify these
i think i did clarify it gazillion years ago for once.

Emo and Childish

These have been following me since secondary school
i didn't mind it at all because i have my own notion about these
And i know under some circumstances , these claiming fingers are not true.
but uhmm..time to stop , if you can.

1. Emo

"emo liao emo liao''
this is merely a few words i always say
just like people saying 'walao eh...wapiang eh" etc
It doesn't mean that i am emo !
Some friends already knew that they are just words
more to like 'pout' and 'sulk'
If saying it always is equal to" i am emo" , then right
Don't ever say CB, fucker , bitch, bastard , because you are one .

By the way, real definition of emo is

Emo is a style of rock music characterized by melodic musicianship and expressive, often confessional lyrics.


But uhm according to urban dictionary which are more or less rubbish..it can be about people wearing black at all time , listen to musics , don't mingle around , killing themselves and stuff like this. 

AM I ? 

However , now people has their own definition of 'emo'

Emo = Emotional

And according to Cambridge dictionary.. emotional means ,

having and expressing strong feelings


Most importantly, i only feel sad when something happened
in your whole life , your route is so smooth until no small stones to trip you ?
you have never felt sad before ?
you express your sadness - you cry - you emo meh?

i feel sad when i don't get good result - but i didn't tell you a shit .
I feel sad when my family has problem - you know a thing?
I feel sad when i break up - yes this..you should know..

But did i express the 'sadness' to you?

Did i cry every now and then ?

Now , tell me
why am i emo ?

2. Childish

I like cartoons , i am childish.
I like kiddy stuff, i am childish.
I have kid's voice , i am childish.

Cambridge Dictionary time again ,

If an adult is childish, they behave badly in a way that would be expected of a child

like how ?

i snatched your notebook because you didn't give me ?
i sat on the floor crying because you picked a movie i didn't like ?
you ate my food and i cried 3 days?

okay Examples are too extreme. Haha.

I do not want to deny that i am childish.
I am 20 . i am still growing. 
I still have a lot to learn from 
i am unable to think 360 degrees from every perspective
you can't label me because something slips out my mind.

People always say that i am childish, WHEN?

when i don't have the same opinions with you .
You think A is good whereas i think B is .
Then you asked me , why am i so childish.

When i cry when i feel sad
You think that i cried because i was unable to get a cup of hot chocolate?lol
without finding out the real reason behind ? ><

When i fought for my rights , respects
I am childish

I am a girl . Sometimes i throw tantrums. You don't have any tantrums at all?
you are real good then. haha.
when i throw tantrums. I am childish.

Being true is childish because...
My every emotion , is childish.

=__=

oh and my 'just saying' is childish because people think that i meant it
you tell me how then ?


I still don't get why am i childish to you
it's like every incident for you is telling you that i am childish

but i feel typing this post out to clarify myself is really a childish act .

To me , childish is 
  1. when you beg your parents for luxury unneeded stuff when they are not wealthy. But yeah if they are , wokie la.
  2. when your family is having problem , you add more problems.
  3. when you post on facebook humiliating someone / being mean to people ( in words etc)
  4. when you keep grumbling about problems but never ever think about solutions. When people offer you solutions, you do nothing


anyway , if you think somehow this is right
do me a favour

Just shut up


:DDD






No comments:

Post a Comment