You know the feeling that when you met someone and got together happily
you would want it to be the last one
I really had this feeling for him before.
Then i got into it like seriously,
which in the end what i got was just a word 'Naive"
Some people use brain to pick a lover
not feeling
too rational is the word when my friends talked about him
what makes me feeling disappointed the most is
People will only love your sunny side . Like , seriously . Who will really love you for who you are ? How many percent of the population will stay by if you have huge problem or some illness ?
You struggled to be honest and then ?
They love your perfect sides
They don't like you giving them negative feelings like anger , sadness or bitter gourd face
I knew this long ago.
I just didn't expect he is one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment