Tangles-of-love is closed until further notice. Haha.
i am not going to update about what i do much in this blog but what do i think
I don't think anybody would like to know about my thoughts so there's no 'sharing' for the blog links
By the way, i still feel privacy is intruded for letting people to read this. Haha.
Somehow, if you're happened to be reading this, you must be having a big crush on me ? :P
![]() |
| Maco Bakery,i actually asked for pikachu -_- |
Alright. I played more than i had ever done in my life.
I went to here and there and had delicious food
Life's so awesome.
I am worried about my future.
Alright. Despite the fact that i would love to go Subang to join all the besties....i decide to do actuarial science in UTAR.
I too had some prejudices about UTAR because it is really cheap. I didn't like public universities too.But something changed my mind.
I saw friends who are doing Bachelor in public universities get to go overseas to see building/construction at subsidized price.
I got to know that renown developer such as SP Setia are all sending engineers into UTAR instead of private schools.
Veterinarians from UPM are so good too.
""Nobody is interested on how many As you have, but how much do you earn per month.''
- an insurance agent once told me.
I wonder if actuarial science would be a good choice for me.
But..never try, never know right?
Sigh. Another day has passed like that. I shall apply thingy now.
see ya. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment