Thursday, 19 April 2012

Fighting

Yes this's a stolen pic under permission :P
LOVE THIS.
The only thing i don't like about this pic is the focus point
Captured by Yong Mun Hong :P

I once have a lot of thing without a need to fight for
Princess temper was the sickness, or sometimes you call it stubbornness and unreasonable
I am not gonna change for who i am
I'm gonna make my sickness benefits myself

Princess is demanding ,or you may call her a total bitch
Yes for the bitchy spirit , i demand for what i want
I am gonna get what i want
I am gonna succeed


Princess is a child. I am gonna grow up.
I am a Queen. :D


Have you ever felt in a way that ,
the teacher favors your friends more than you because he thinks that you're weaker?
He is not gonna ask about your result like any others do because he is considerate
I felt it once.
He only asked me once , i didn't answer. And it was the last time he ever asked me about my marks.

In fact , i scored A everytime, sometimes i got 100marks,which is at the same level of the people he favored, or sometimes even better.
The only time he asked me was the only time i got a B. so i shut up.
How sad it is?

yeah i don't know a reason for my self-expectation
I didn't get straight As , i too shut up.

For a reason to prove my value ,
I'm gonna stop the lazy bones in me,
and start cracking the brain.

Keep Fighting .







No comments:

Post a Comment