Monday, 24 December 2012

Heyyy


Hello ! 
I hmmm just simply love my look in this picha and 
hohoho 

It's Xmas eve !
Already deleted all the negative posts 

:))


Was playing webcam toy last night 
hehe


Hahahaha
I am still me after the storm

what did i do today?


#1 Walk the dog 
#2 jog 3 cycles and walk 1 cycle
#3 fb chat with a few friends

Kinda understand what he said by
'Happier now'


I think this is a good start for a better me !
No more getting too sad easily 
Even people try to break my heart
Have learnt not to believe people entirely
or giving high hope hehe
However....
it is still the first step to handle my emotion
but but..It's better than none hehe

i wanna be a positive person and remember?
" I must get what i want "
Determination it is
Many people misunderstand it as 'selfish' 
:)

AND..
i still have friends right
Lol

See, she so wei da XD





:DDD





Always bought Christmas gifts for others and forgot about myself !
 Now , I got a Ginger Breadman for myself ! 

Teehee . 要爱自己多一点 part 2 ! >_<


On christmas Eve, i got my green tea ice cream hahaha
wanted to get Cranberry Starbucks but i didn't 
I got it every year
Guess i did change somehow 

good :D


Ginger Breadman is a brave man
Weiwei is also a brave man !

I also want a Xmas present for myself 
Arh , i bought a liquid eyeliner too
Soon i will be getting my majorica from Michelle Ng too
nahhh she wasn't so good to buy for me
I asked her to buy ><

Mehh

Life's good
*Except the thing ginger breadman is sleeping on :S
Yes it's Bastard P

Merry Christmas !!

:))










No comments:

Post a Comment