Monday, 31 December 2012

2012 last day!

it's onlyyyy 3 hours left to 2013 !!
The most most most regretful thing in 2012 ?

Unable to fully understand P manual 

>__<


I had fun today ! :))
Sally, Sally's youngest sis , mom and i went to LEGOland haha
Sally's family members all have the annual pass :))
Thanks to primary school classmate Pei Yi for selling her tickets at cheaper prices :D

Many people say that LEGOland are suitable for Kids
Right ! hahahah
but there are still stuff for big kids !
3 roller coasters, boats etc etc.
i, this oversized kid, had tonnes of fun !
Hmmm going for 1 or 2 times is more than enough currently. 
It's also a nice dating place , haha
>_<


He's cute cute cute cute cute cute cuteeeee


In the castle Q for roller coaster !!


4D with mommy !


I love dino :P


spot me? hehe


mommy  !


All wet after the boat 
Grumpy Cleopatra in Egypt :P


KTM ! XD


Big fake kid with cute real kid main legooo
(the green thing is built by me btw :p)


LEGOland in the dark ( the painting is all black)
i am a good teacher


wink wink wink


Hungry sally !

This baker was even funnier lol
holding pretzer and baking stuff  but kept on shouting
'ice cream, ice cream'

><


i wanted to poke your nose for so longgg


Castle !
i have this whole settt !!


Couldn't express my excitement  when i saw this logo !
castle castle


mini land cuteeeee


another funny stuff
these people are pushing the van ALL the time ! 
(with sound)

LEGOland is a land of humour hahaha :P


Hmmmm no countdown this year...
i am lazy =__=


Did i leave any undone stuff this year?
Hehehe nope !

Just now a friend called me to ask about his books
and i finally remembered to buy new books to replace his old ones !
ermmm i didn't not spoil his books but my colleague did
His water bottle in the cabinet leaked and kena the books (my space at lower part) :((
although it's not my fault, i have the responsibility to take care of his books ma :(
kept on forgetting to buy the top 2 for him and now yay i ordered online just now
:DDD

Did i have any regrets this year? 

Tonnes of them T_T

  1. unable to study well
  2. unable to handle emotion well
  3. unable to treasure some important things
  4. unable to diet >_<

Review of 2012
  1. I went to work in a Vet clinic as a veterinarian assistant..what i have always wanted to do !
  2. I went to Pet World 2012 and met auntie jia jia ( HOPE shelter person-in-charge) and helped her to get the lucky draw and donated the dog food back to shelter 
  3. I have xiao dou . haha
  4. I didn't lose contact with old friends. In fact, i contacted back some ! I was always a uhmm forget-about-pasts-and-will-never-take-initiatives-to-find-friends except my bitches.
  5. I finally made up my find to pick actuarial science
  6. I did not offend anybody this year..haha ( i think)
  7. People offended me , lied to me and stuff. I can't stay mad when people did that to me , but i still couldn't accept friends who can lie to me for stupid reasons. So i erase 'them' :P
  8. I liked a guy unexpectedly lol..but he did not like me ;S
  9. i had an awesome boyfriend but we weren't meant to last. The first one i was really serious >_<
  10. No study for first semester and worked hard for 2nd semester. Did it my best until the final exam due to emotion , again :(
  11. I have many friends who actually care for me ! i love themmmmm but i suck at expressing gratitude anyway :((
  12. Picked myself up and forgot all after talking to my besties . Yeah sometimes, they know me better than i know myself =.=
Resolutions of 2013

1. Study well
( always lol. Please pass P exam, please please please..i know i didn't give enough effort so far :( )
2. Don't emo !! 
( i think i said this at the end of 2011 ,succeeded somehow and failed again)
3. Exercise ! 
( i already started a week ago, jog everyday ! :) )
4. Prepare a Daily To-do-list and get all done !

I don't have too much expectations for 2013 anyway.

2013 , year 2 coming hehe
Please be good 
:)
that's all :))



No comments:

Post a Comment