Thinking is mentally taxing. Don't think
and i find this line quite interesting :)
i found out that it has been quite some time since my last peace in mind
i wasn't able to 'think' rationally but only pasts , good memoirs, bad memoirs
i was letting all the negatives to flow aggressively in my brain like the water falls
making myself to sit on the emotional roller coaster with endless track
going up and down, up and down , up and down..until the breathing seems impossible
why am i torturing myself like this?
I broke up .
Breaking up is merely a process in life. All good things come to an end.
It is normal .
Oh how much time did i actually waste on tears, being sad, and emo-ing?
when i have more important things to do?
The relationship has expired , 'poof' , gone.
One day pass of the wonderland is over.
i was dwelling on it and making myself suffocating ( to him too)
i was seeing it as the end of world , maybe
or simply a feeling of lost that makes me even lost :S
We are not longer in contact..missing him somehow
or i am actually missing the happy me
I couldn't agree more on this
The more beautiful the memoirs are , the more empty will you feel, when everything is gone.
talking , meeting ...all are taken as granted
Not only in relationship...
do you appreciate your own breathing?
it's really time to say good bye.
Back to the 'more important ' thing
I have a paper in January and i couldn't make myself to understand the book
the clock is still ticking and i am still wasting time
when things remind me of him , i am K.O
Being lifeless for the whole day and picking myself up again
Then, i start to question myself
What is the most important thingy in my life?
Dad and mom.
what am i actually doing now for them?
failing their Expectations.
I think i have been being too mercy to myself
hey bitch,
Hopefully today is the last day of your rubbish.
It's time to grow up.
Nothing makes people to grow mature faster than incidents.
It still stings.
but uhm, gotta get myself going.
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
Favourite song of all time.
:))

No comments:
Post a Comment