Monday, 6 August 2012

i wanna be a better person



Often, i am blinded by anger .
When i am sad or angry , everything good in me fades
I am a monster who is trying to eat up people who hurt me

I hardly get angry and lately,
Explosion, i would say.
Then i turn into a person who spits only venom to people
This was the second time i got myself like this
The ' Like i care ' girl sometimes does care.

Therefore, now, i decided to conquer this weak point of mine
the low EQ and weird temper.
I wanna be a better person.

i need to be cool with everything.
Cool - but i am still not gonna friend with people who lie to me

This is gonna be tough. But i will try my best.
Wish me luck ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment