![]() |
| Credit to santa* |
Feeling not so good recently
I have been procrastinating real badly these days
I am lazy but this is getting serious in time
I can't control my brain and behavior
how weird it can be?
Look. I even lost my passion to blog about my outings
I have been stopped blogging about it since ..arh don't know
it's not like i have been locking myself up in the room forever
Losing passion in everything
![]() |
| The funny me is the cheerful me >_< |
Or it was because i have been overestimating myself?
i don't like the feeling of 'losing'
or the feeling that all people are better than me
in fact, there are a lot a lot a lot of people who are good
Having the big class in UTAR makes me seeing it more clearly
i don't like the feeling of 'losing'
or the feeling that all people are better than me
in fact, there are a lot a lot a lot of people who are good
Having the big class in UTAR makes me seeing it more clearly
I have been self-studying since forever and i still got good grades
Now... i am not so sure about it
As i don't even study !
Test 1 was good.
Test 2 was screwed.
Test 3 is coming
then final.
I think i am all stressed up.
I have been left behind for long and lotsa to catch up
blaming myself doesn't help anything
i should get to the books now yet...
i know i know
i can't
My central system must be broken down.
FML.
Okay shall try it again.
x(


No comments:
Post a Comment