I 'accidentally'accepted him :P
He is older than me by 366 days :P
He is a great listener . Whenever i am down , i feel much better talking to him
He is way more mature and rational than me
He is improving to be a better person at all time
He is nice to everyone,no matter he dislikes the person or not
He is trying his best to keep me happy
He always notices the difference when my mood swings
He let me pick the movie i want to watch
He downloaded whatever movies i said i missed and wanted to watch
He noted the movie i said i want after viewing the trailer in cinema in his phone
He noted things he promised me in his phone
He asks me to drink water at all times :(
He is willing to travel from Nilai to Setapak by public transport for me as his car is 'sick'
He likes train and enjoys taking the train because it is less stressful and on the journey, he can whatsapp me
He bought me a new water bottle because i hardly drink water after my water bottle is lost.The water bottle is filled up when he was giving it to me.
He always makes me smile :)
He holds my hand wherever we go
He is honest to me because he knows how much i hate lies
He never forces me to do anything i don't want to do
![]() |
| Klcc park |
I hate people who don't keep promises and i will be so cold to them
Before we are together, he said that if i manage to take a picha of him in real life , it will be his profile picha. Then he forgot and he got his reason. anyway,still,I didn't feel like talking to him anymore.
Then the picha appears as his profile picha with caption "Action speaks louder than words"
I was..touched :)
I felt sad because he never accepted any check-ins from me
I felt sad because he didn't allow me to set our photo as his phone wallphoto
I couldn't blame him because he is very 'low profile'
i felt that he didn't want to acknowledge me and then..
i got this relationship request from facebook which is so not him
" love really is powerful. It can make someone who doesn't post a Facebook status to post this kind of stuff." - by his gay partner
I am really hard to be handled
My sadness ,my moodswings , my firewall of stopping all people getting near to me
He always take away my sadness and noticed my moodswings
Now he's trying to gain all my trust and enter my heart wholly
He's trying his best to make me happy
He's really treating me like a princess
He likes me for who i am
I feel so much of his love .. :)
you got me..
Je t'aime
:)





No comments:
Post a Comment