Hello ladies and gentlemen !
I bought a new table and chair from IKEA !
| Okay i shall not elaborate the awesomeness of my table hahaha |
Thanks kangaroo and ah bian so much !
They specially brought me there and provided advises on the table ! ( especially ah bian ! )
Oh yong wei ( my housemate) was with us too !
I'm feeling weird because i didn't not take any picha last night when we were eating at IKEA.
Too excited for tables i bet. haha.
They helped me to fix the table and chair too !
i contributed nothing lolololololol. So paiseh.
But but....I LOVE THEM ! <3
p/s I HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS ! :D
This table and chair costs me RM166 .
Therefore...forget about the bed frame ! T__T
IKEA is having sales now - RM499 bed frame now only costs RM199 !! or 139? =__=
But i will have to be considerate too . I don't know if putting a new bed frame into the room is okay to my room mate.
Oh wait. i have been spending too much these days. :((
_____________________________________________________________________________
Yeahhh as you see....
We went to Mahattan fish market at Pavillion !
I enjoyed the great hospitality ! hahaha.
I really do like the waitress named Sandra or something. >_<
We went there after classes with a total of 7 persons !
We watched amazing spiderman too teehee
an awesome day with new friends !
![]() |
| This is Kelly ! |
![]() |
| This is Ly Heng ! |
![]() |
| This is jianing ! she resembles choonyin to me, haha. I mean character . So i kinda stick to her LOL >< |
![]() |
| Subway for dinner ! |
_____________________________________________________________________________
I had tonnes of fun every week and uhmm..
...........Tests are coming. i did nothing.
CIAOZ!







Enjoy ur Uni life... Study hard :)
ReplyDeleteWokie wokie .thanks ! :D
Delete