Thursday, 5 July 2012

Random posts

2.56am now.

This is a cold,silent night.
With all the disquieting thoughts in my mind, i took a break from the piles of works and started to download some songs to ease the painful moment. I didn't want any voices and therefore, soft piano songs were chosen. I didn't know these songs would make things worst.

Every of it is like digging my heart out. Pain. So pain.

If i ever want to grumble , this will be a post filling with all complaints . Dull.
Life goes on . I have no time to feel sad , no?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, some updates yea?

I was the sub-committee of the Financial and Actuarial Career Fair 2012.
What's sub-committee? Beat me.
I didn't question much and just did whatever was instructed and handed over to me to do.

This was actually my first time doing 'fair' thingy event. However, as a subcommittee, i did not get to know how it works and basically i was doing the publicity stuff again.

Assistant Hall Manager
One of the my boards.

At the fair
One of the things that impressed me a lot was,
They actually made stamps for each booth
There was a main prize - Ipad2
To be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, the visitors must get the stamps from the main sponsors, a talk and 3 other exhibitors. This was smart - nobody likes talks.

The talks were held behind the curtains.

They had game stalls too.
The games were really fun !
The prizes were awesome too. Calculators and pendrives .
 This event was rich. LOL


Yogurt ice cream came to the school :)
Dokonee ( Something like groupon) was giving the promotion of buying one and get the second at RM2 with unlimited toppings. :)


A dessert shop sponsored to fu hua , free for all visitors !
It wasn't nice to me anyway. LOL.


Closing ceremony - The power of ipad2

The thing i hated the most is - i had nothing to do on the event day.
It should be a common thing to me as ..i always had nothing to do for every event. =_=
( Sponsorship directors, publicity team, secretary, vice organizing chairperson ++++ )
I didn't have much to do before event too - i had to rush home because staying up late and going home alone was kinda dangerous.
The bad point of non-campus environment.

After the event, only logistic and my senior kor kor ( the event hall manager) stayed to clear all the stuff.
The committees all ciaoz .
I was quite surprised to see this because....in INTI, all the event committees ( and club committees) will be staying ( also helpers) to clean the venue and for debrief.

Worst thing is....
all the papers were newly bought and thrown right after the event. sangat tak hijau !

But....they were awesome to be able to utilize the limited space and resources and make this event successful!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sunday , groupmates came over my place to do assignment.
Yeah basically i had a restless week

I love friends coming over , haha.




They were sampat too hahahaha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right , my room mate. haha. I haven't posted any of her pictures before no? :P



Only 3 fella staying in this house lol.

Shall sleep. 9.30am class tomorrow. lol.

Muacks.



p/s If i'm important, or at least having somekind pathetic value to you, you will make time for me ,no? I'm sad. Because i'm busy too and i make time for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment