Tuesday, 24 July 2012

I wish to be happy . I am happy. Sometimes..not so.



I wish the smiling me is the happy me.

Turning on a song and realizing yourself is a wreck is not very delighting.
Like the old movies filming the flashback of a dying person , i had it just now.
Tonnes of memoirs that i thought i have forgotten for long surged into my brain, congested it ,
then i got myself suffocated with sadness.

I actually cried thrice. This is so stupid .

Yeah i am still having the recollection two years ago .
Memoirs...they become so vivid when your sight is so vague with tears.
Then, thinking of whom i am becoming now,
i am so dead.

or i shall be surprised.....
that i still have feelings

Some people say that  i am poker as they can't know what i am feeling.
Some people say that i am too unpredictable.
Some people say that i am too hard to understand.

I would say that i am a RUBBISH .


Yes this is an emo entry. .







1 comment:

  1. you are you yourself~
    stay happy and dont think too much~
    that is your life, u nt live for other~


    cheer up~ ^^
    <3

    ReplyDelete