Thursday, 26 March 2015

Racing with time 1

I've been abandoned this blog and it's actually my final semester of my final year of my degree !

Woah. 3 years , fly like that.
I thought there would be hell a lot of emo and childish and idkwhat thingy in this blog so i've avoided to open it and nowwww,

i did it. ahahah. So many good memoirs flow into my mind and i start blaming myself for not updating my blog for almost 2 years. I did post stuff in dayre but ... it's like once in a gazillion year.

Alright ! i should start documenting my life now. lol

let me start with what i have in my one drive. x)

Graduating group photo session :)

Such a pity that yeing mao, ck, mable, cw weren't with us.
We've gone through the bullshit together !





Bagua, beers , banana and momo on 13/2 to 14/2 ? lol



Muet Speaking Test with Kerou

No comments:

Post a Comment