Friday, 30 November 2012

update x)



Hello all !
I love my eyes in this picture muahaha
If you can spot the difference, yes , i applied some eyeliners and mascara onto the layer of the panda eyes.


Bitching about A and B
*title inspired by eric*

I wouldn't claim that my English is good
I have mistakes too just that they are lesser
My vocabulary is limited ever since i bid farewell to Form 5
i was quite obsessed with grammar and vocab in Form 5 for 1119
Bombastic words ! 
Kept on reading and reading 
Okay la it was because of Puan Tarifa 
I actually do miss her :(

Then , i have this basic professional writing which makes me yawn at all time
Error identifications
grammar nazi !
I can do well in every exercises in few minutes
One mid term is equal to one usual practice , in 30 minutes time !
I.SCREW.IT

Sigh
I don't really have confidence for the final because...
I still not quite sure about the structure of memo report
Lecturer always said that my sentences are too flowering
and asked me to use simple words
K.I.S.S concept
Keep it short and simple

Mehhhh wish me luck
K i know this is getting boring here WHATEVER.

About public speaking,
I emo ==
It was a full coursework subject and lecturer revealed only half the assessment
 I got B for the first 50%
Maybe the same for the rest too

#Forever meant to 'B'... 
(kok wei xing, 2012)


I want A , i want 4.0 to help raising my previous CGPA laaaaa

i know i sound like a psycho hoarding for A
whatever it is
i wanttttttttttt


give me some exam luck , lai lai lai.


28 November



I went to Korean Village in Ampang for Uncle Jang
Dak-Galbi , + spicy
Love it


It was spontaneous.
One day , i woke up from the nap and it was already dinner time !
i asked Ah bian for Uncle Jang , He on
I asked Ee Xuen to go along, He on too
mehhh , i love spontaneous people to siao with me
:D

Oh wait , i have a lot a lot of kimchi that night
kept on asking for more and more

When i was eating,
The food attendant actually winked at me 
lol


I love this weird sauce + edible onion for me + green leaf  for rabbit :P

November 29, 2012


This is more like me. ;x

Feeling a little sulky today and went to some random places

I went to KLCC candyliscious to get some gifts for friends
Yeahhhh it's Christmas !


I wanted to get these
The price tag was RM3 each and when i went to the cashier for 3,
It was RM39

Wrong tags, but huh,
I didn't buy them la of course !

Feeling so geram and i went to Bisou to get cute cupcakes for friends instead
Then, i still WANT chocolate
So i went back to candyliscious
hahaha

So i got this


It was RM27 for each packet and i knew it was kinda pricey but uh...
the feeling deepens ! 
When Shawn told me it was merely about 3 dollars in America what the fuck what the fuck
I could get 3 packets with that price !

Sigh.
C'est la vie.....always

Then i passed by Famous Amos,
Their gifts are prettier and cheaper
Sien.




Reindeers in KLCC

pretty die !

Hohoho ,
jingle bell jingle bell !

Oh santa baby, hurry down my chimney tonight !




No comments:

Post a Comment