Saturday, 22 September 2012

Emo sweetness

我回到JB了

第一个SEM的结束 其实我有一点后悔 
为什么看到那么多努力的人
反而不努力读书 

No matter how much did i try to motivate myself
or how much my friends have motivated me
I simply couldn't make myself resort to the books
I have never failed any subjects before and there were times like
'B' or 'C' grade was already a failure to me
Now i am aiming 'C' as i didn't study properly for any exam

A question to myself for long

我怎么会变得那么堕落?

Now i am interested in reviving Leo Club of KL Central
I need help , support and capable team mates to share the workloads
I do not dare to say yes to the task
I am afraid that i might jeopardize my studies due to that

And i have no confident in my own in balancing both club and studies
*at least for now, as i think i have just screwed my sem 1*

Or ..
 do i simply need to get to do something i like to push myself further?

Right ..
then i am sad for being such a lazy , unproductive bum
Sadness does me no help but more harms
More sad and sad and sad and sad .
until i am not able to do anything
then i become a whiner 

I need to pick myself up 
if you have good ideas
please enlighten me
x(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tit-bits time

yumcha with sally at pretty pretty place with yummy yummy food x)

First round ,
Cheeliscious , Taman Pelangi 




Ice apple tea and creme brulee cheese cake


Second round , la gourmet mat dou lao


I swear this mango ice is like the most delicous mango ice i have ever eaten it ! 

Oh do you know they have mango ice with this height ?


and also mixed fruit with this size =_=''


how big? 
Bigger than my head
*yes now you can imagine that*


Back to inti for street party the other day for dear
Street party was my hmmm 3rd event in inti ?
it was 2010 and i was the secretary
time flies , street party 2012 !
And they did it much better , super awesome !
just that i couldn't see anything from the stage T__T
Not sure if there's inti book of record again
hahahaha.



tata ~

<3






No comments:

Post a Comment