Friday, 22 June 2012

Thankful




Yesterday , my friend's sister passed away .
She had been a fighter to fight the deadly disease called Leukemia 
( If i'm not mistaken )
She was in pain and she left peacefully.
Angel has summoned her to the other side.

I don't know her
I saw her facebook and clicked into the wall and i saw a cheerful girl
and she was still able to comment and take picha in the month of april 

Don't you find life's strange?
the last moment you're still breathing and the next moment you're gone.

Deepest condolences to Kay Pau and his family
His family has been strong, too, his sister was a strong fighter too
at the loss of words,
Let's hope the family can take the loss with a peace of mind .

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Then i'm inspired again 

we shall be thankful for whatever we have ,
i saw this on facebook *a friend's status*today

I am thankful for the clothes that i cant fit in because i know i have enough to Eat,

Im thankful for the shit and struggles i have been through because i know that i am Strong,

I am thankful for the taxes i need to pay because i know that im Employed,

Im thankful for the lady behind me singing off key in church because i know i can still Hear,

I am thankful for being exhausted and my aching muscles at the end of the day because i know i have been Productive,

I am thankful for the windows, floors, cabinets that need to be clean because i know that i have a Home,

I am thankful for all the naggings because i know that im Loved,

I am thankful for the alarm that goes off in the morning because i know that im still Alive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment